Repairing The Soul After A Cult by Janja Lalich, Ph.D
Posts Tagged ‘Janja Lalich’
Posted by Borz Lom (Löma) Nal on February 22, 2010
Posted by Borz Lom (Löma) Nal on November 13, 2009
Excerpts from Take Back Your Life: Recovering from Cults and Abusive Relationships by Janja Lalich and Madeleine Tobias:
1. Who Joins Cults, And Why?
2. Cults as Power Structures
3. Categories of Cults
4. Characteristics of Cults
5. Contract for Membership in a Cultic Group or Relationship
Take Back Your Life – Table of Contents
Posted by Borz Lom (Löma) Nal on October 5, 2009
1. Assessing the Damage (Excerpted from Captive Hearts, Captive Minds: Freedom and Recovery from Cults and Abusive Relationships) By Madeleine Tobias and Janja Lalich
2. Captive Hearts, Captive Minds: Freedom and Recovery from Cults and Abusive Relationships By Madeleine L. Tobias and Janja Lalich (Chapter one excerpts – The Cultic Relationship)
3. “It Hurts” By Jan Groenveld
4. Coercive Persuasion and Attitude Change (Encyclopedia of Sociology Volume 1, Macmillan Publishing Company, New York) By Richard J. Ofshe, Ph.D.
5. Influence By Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D.